3D PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
From the concept to the industrialization or product/service launch.
Our own approach IPCD ® links strategically: Interactivity + precision + creativity + dynamism. We apply this method to each of our 3D product design action areas. We investigate new materials and production processes, using "design thinking" to areas such as analysis of user experience design, interface design, environment design and interaction design. We make "Design Solutions" no more, no less.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONCEPT
- Analysis of the project scope.
- Analysis and detection according to market needs.
- New segments identification.
- Opportunities renewal of products and services.
- Innovation strategies definition.
- Timing, deadlines and action program.
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Creativity workshops with users and experts.
- Creativity applied techniques.
- Development and selection of alternatives.
- Testing proposals according to data obtained
in the previous step: identification and concept.
- 3D modeling stage for quick viewing.
(C class or polygonal surfaces).
- 3D rendering and virtual prototyping.
- Investigation of materials and more convenient
ENGINEERING AND START UP
- Materials and processes selection.
- Pre-production work management.
- A Class surface modeling (production).
- Physical and virtual prototypes.
- Cost analysis.
- Product lifecycle.
- Graphic design of/for the product
- Supplier Selection.
PRODUCT DESIGN & ELECTRIC MOBILITY. E-BICING
The 27th edition of the Electric Vehicle Symposium (EVS 27), the world´s largest congress of the electric vehicle, was the launch of the innovative project my energy™, a revolutionary new initiative in the field of transportation design for the so called "new green cities ".
Read this article...>